Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

3 bikes for sale for colleague

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Greydog, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A work colleague has 3 bikes for sale, and I offered to post them up here for him. All queries to John Malempre on 0409 241 359 or tmalempr@bigpond.net.au. Will consider all offers as wants to get rid of them.

Note: I can't read the details of the third bike, so I'll post the piccies up now and edit the post later (now edited, it's a YZ85). Apologies if this post is long; am unsure how to get thumbnails on.

First up is a Yamaha 1995 XJR1200. Aprox 29000kms, silver grey colour, not registered, vg condition. Asking approx $4200, but will consider all offers.

Next is a Yamaha WR400 dirt bike, blue colour, 12000km not registered, good condition. Hasn't said what year. Asking approx $2500, but will consider all offers.

Finally there is another Yamaha dirt bike, YZ85 2004, not registered, needs minor work. Asking approx $800, but will consider all offers.

2. gotta wack a price up :)
  3. yup price please
  4. third bike - yz 85?
  5. Interesting, but we need to see some prices!
  6. #6 Tone2, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Free to good home? :D
  7. well if its to a good home, and free ill take the xjr :D
  8. And I'll take the WR :D
  9. *deleted as now fixed*
  10. cant have make an offer rules state must have a price. we are just having some fun.
  11. I'm sure one of the mods will have a go at you for not posting prices, I think its a written 'rule' of sorts.

Having the 'ish' prices up here will make is much easier for all of us to actually consider these bikes. I know I would!
  13. Yep, sorry guys. I'll try to get more info tomorrow when I go back to work. If I can't, I'll delete.
  14. OK you lot, prices are now on. However seller will consider all offers.
  15. Yep, correct. You have better eyes than I, Gungha Din..
  16. I actually really like that XJR, shame I'm looking for a car atm and am on restrictions anyway :p It looks really nice though...make sure you let us know when/if they all get sold, I'm prone to impulse buys :p
  17. Slight correction to the email address in the first post. Thanks Goddie for pointing it out. Hope it works now.
  18. Any luck selling the bikes??
  19. I spoke to seller the other day - I believe he still has them. He'd had a few queries, but don't think they're sold.

Make him an offer - he wants to get rid of them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.