Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2x Cherry Black Carbon Fibre helmets discounted

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Takamii, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have 2 cherry black carbon fibre helmets for sale

They are each $430 delivered

1x 2xl - the rear spoiler is just a little loose - I believe it could have been a bit tighter when screwed in

you wont notice it unless you go looking for it deliberately like I did - I will make a video to show what i mean

1x Medium -- it has a "crease" line in the carbon fibre along the jaw line on the left side - you can only see it at a certain angle though and most people would overlook it - I will take a picture if i can to show it

however as I am pedantic about the quality I and the factory classify these as seconds purely from a cosmetic basis not a functional one

as such the factory has replaced them for me and I have these two to offer at a discounted price

thats it only those two in the listed size - no others - so dont ask

PS -- these are only on offer on netrider and nowhere else

the below circle a vertical line from top to bottom of the chin guard that is the crease not the light coloured semi horizontal kink that you may think it is - that is just a reflection

[​IMG]

2. #2 17SJS, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Where would i go in Brisbane to get sized up for your helmets mate? I assume Cherry Black is the red clear coat over bare CF?

3. #3 Takamii, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015

yep thats correct its a red over bare CF however as stated I only have these two at that price

see my web page for the links to the agent in brisbane as well as pics of the helmets

www.takamii.com.au

4. Okay updated with hi res pic of medium

5. pics are still way too big, moto, usual NR requirement is 1024x768 (yes I know, everyone's got bi monitors, but actually, they don't.....

6. Thank you -- all fixed

7. Couldn't find any info on your site about a retailer in Melbourne; does one exist?

8. These two cherry black ones are only available from me direct -- it s only these two units I have at my place - the retailers know nothing of it and are not involved with these two as a special

however the melbourne retailer is

http://www.motorcycleracegear.com.au/vmchk.html

9. Yeah, I'm aware those two are only available from you - I was interested so I could check sizes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.