Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

27/28 Sept overnighter Lakes Entrance

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by cejay, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Frickin poptastic day. I can only imagine how the ride continued!

2. The weapons of mass destruction and other things ASIO would like to talk to us about :-# :-$

Some of the pilots on the Most Wanted List. :-w

3. In all seriousness, thanks to the whole gang that came along for making this a sensational trip. Great weather, great roads (thanks to everyone that kicked in route suggestions), brilliant riding, truly superb company and some excellent shenanigans. This one's going down in history people!

Now, back to our regular programming:
  4. I think the biggest thanks should go to Loz for organising the whole thing. Awesome choice of roads and great accomodation all shared with a bloody top group of people. I was literally in pain with laughter all night :LOL: and the ride was a hoot! :grin:

But still, :shock:
  5. It was a fun ride sat with you guys love to have gone all the way :) :) :) :) :) :)
  6. Bubba, careful what you wish for. You may just be dragged outside of your "comfort zone"

7. Real thanks should go to you Loz for organising this event.
    Glad all souls made it home safe. A fisherman (fisherperson) tells me squid season has started so we had better go back. :wink:

My ribs are still sore from laughing.

When's the next one :?:

Yours in silence,
  8. A pleasure mateys, I couldn't organise a root in a brothel but now I know I can get a ride together at least.

I think we should pick a different town next time. That's the third time I've taken netrider mates to Lakes, and the shenanigans have gotten bigger, bolder, badder and more outrageous each time. It's getting to the point where I'm gonna need real big sunnies if I go up there with my family at chrissy time!

I shudder to think how we're gonna top that one, but I have a team working on the problem and I have full confidence they'll come up with something.
  9. Sarz just want to say. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Absolute classic. well done. spewin i missed it. Chef. yep. does'nt suprise me.

Gonna make sure come rain, hail or shine i am there for the next one. Mitch and i now have some fairly big shoes to fill. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :cool:
  10. I don't think it's your eyes people would recognise! :LOL:
  11. What happens on the road, stays on the road... :LOL: x 100000 :shock: x 100000000000000 LMAO!! I'll be processing the photos soon... some will have to be in a sealed section! :grin:

It was un utterly brilliant weekend - thanks Loz and the entire crew for helping make some fab memories!

Jen and I extended the weekend by an extra day and had a gob smackingly beautiful tour of South Gippsland. OMG. Who needs Tasmania!?!?!! Fark me... there was one section of road with 1km of 35km corners... simply brilliant.

The route there

the route back... till we split off

The sth gippy detour

Unfortunately... sigh... well, there's a post script to be written in a different thread... :(
  12. I am so fukn pissed off that I had to miss this! :mad:
    The next one will be bigger, as Andy and I will be there! :cool:
  13. Thank you for a great ride and companionship. :grin: :grin: :grin:
  14. What happened?
  15. :shock:
  16. https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57832

By the way, my trip pics are up on my facebook photo page - minus a few that I figure don't need to be on display... :grin:

My smiling muscles still hurt! :grin:
  17. Mine are staying firmly seated on the naughty chair where they belong
  18. Awwwww, how about loading them up on private photobucket and letting the tripsters have a look... pweeeeze!

Is this a sinner or a saint????
  19. Most definitely sinner, Rob

Ok I'll share my favourite (G rated) one...

LOVE IT!!!!! :LOL: