Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

250cc Chinese GP **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Gromit, May 1, 2005.

1. That was a seriously impressive race from Casey Stoner. To win in those conditions under sustained pressure from Dovizioso was a top effort.

2nd in the championship!!! :D

2. I think we have a future champion there :D
  3. and without saying too much
    what about the BIG race

:applause:K :applause:a :applause:w :applause:a :applause:s :applause:a :applause:k :applause:i \:D/
  4. One has to say Jac showed us how bad GP field is, he hasn't ridden
    in a race for over 18 months and never a 4 stroke GP bike.
    The man was certainly on fire
  5. the best he's ever ridden, damn ringins :D
  6. Isn't it nice of Channel 10 to broadcast the MotoGP race at 12.30 IN THE FRIGGIN' MORNING!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hell, we can all have a nice lie-in on a Monday morning. No problem at all.

7. Casey Stoner used to ride 250's. He went down to the 125 class because he couldn't get a ride on a 250. Now that he's back on the 250 you can see how much more comfortable he is. With any luck th bike will continue to perform. Need to see how it will go in some of the warmer climes
  8. I'd be concerned if I was one of the factory riders for kwaka. Very impressive result albeit in some adverse conditions. Too bad the race wasn't longer as I would have liked to see Rossi under some pressure...

As for Stoner - very impressive! He really said it all in his press conference when asked "What could be better for the start of a season with 2 wins already?" and answering "Not falling at Jerez".
  9. What impressed me was the fact that it was a kwaka that finished 2nd. The kwaka factory boys will be looking over their shoulders for the rest of the season. Olivier made Gibbers, Biaggi et al.. look like total amatuers.

Casey rode a great race after a terrible start. He showed great maturity and poise to lead all the way in such awful conditions. Good on him!
  11. Sensational ride by Jacque. Although to be fair, the Kawasaki was probably a bit easier to ride than the Hondas or Yamahas because it's got less power. But hell, they were all heros for racing in those conditions.

And Alex Hoffman should be very very nervous.