Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

25% off Dririder Gear

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by pete, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Anyone looking to get some dririder gear for winter should head down to BTX Motorcycles in Ferntree Gully, just bought myself a pair of pants and put a jacket on layby. :) Havent seen prices like this anywhere else.

2. if you dont mind can u roughly say how much for??
    as im in the market for wet weather gear as well
  3. me too!
  4. Well I bought a pair of Summit 2 pants normally $289 for $216 and Summit 2 Jacket normally $449 for $336. Both are top of the range.
  5. do you know how long the sale is on for?
  6. No not sure, give em a ring 97522011 :)
  7. Thanks - I'm just being lazy on this cold and miserable day. I'll head up there shortly and check it out.
  8. mm sounds good if anyone finds out when the sale ends please let us know here... whats the address of the place?
  9. for all the ladies considering heading to BTX - particularly if your not local - you might want to give it a miss.

They don't have any ladies wet weather pants in stock, and there was only a couple of jackets :mad:

The sale is only on floor stock and there is no specific end date - just once they get rid of some of the stuff.

Ladies obviuosly don't ride bikes....
  10. Make sure you keep the receipt for warrantee claims.
    Or hopefully they have made the summit2 pants better this year :S

My main issue has been that the waterproof liner seam stitching is poor quality and lets water in at the crotch :LOL:

The solution from Dririder was for me to go and buy soom seam sealer and keep sealing the seam as required.

The jacket has been pretty good though. :)
  11. Riiiiiiight. :shock:

eBay has some other wet-weather gear that you might find useful. :wink:
  12. Hi all, just rang them and they have no more summit 2 jackets but they have Nordic 4 jackets for 245 which is about 100 off not bad I think I will check out the deals at Harts Sat and if no luck im heading to Furntree Gully

Pants Nordic 4 $135, $40 off pretty good I think.

Cheers Peter

13. should be home to look after man. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Ended up getting a Nordic 4 Jacket and Summet 2 pants 345 for the jacket and 289 for the pants = 634 paid 490 saved 145 so Im happy with that the pants feel great and the jacket is nice and light and plenty warm. :0

Isnt it funny when you get new things that make you feel good, suddenly the bike runs better and you can ride alot smoother and quicker. :)