Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

21 / 11 - Monday arvo great ocean road!

Discussion in 'VIC' started by spencer111, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

So it's meant to be nice and sunny next Monday; or so the weathermen say.

If their predictions turn out to be correct I propose a ride along the great ocean road.

Meet point - the carpark just before or a bit after great ocean road sign, with the big statue and Asians always taking photographs. At 10am for a lazy 11am leave.

Route - the great ocean road. Stop in Lorne for a break, as well as apollo bay. And the same way back. I'll probably be keen to do two laps, if it's a really a nice day, and anyone is welcome to join. Speed limits will be followed, it's a pretty cruisy road, no need to go crazy.

Ride is open to anyone, and I'd love a TEC if there is anyone unfamiliar with this road, although the directions are quite simple :).

Let me know guys!

Cheers, Spence.
  2. Edit. Have work do I'm out. Enjoy the ride!
  3. Might be in on this one. G.O.R might be a little less car infested on a Monday.
    I know it's a little late but some more accurate meet up location directions would be appreciated.
  4. Currently on my way to work guys; got called in. I do apologize, I'll try and organise another one soon.