Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

20th Feb ride around Hastings-Flinders-Dromana

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by jungomer, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Do you really need a reason to go for a ride? An open invite to any bike and ride experience. Meet up around 9:30am at Mobil Sandown at the corner of Corrigan Rd. and Princess Hwy. Ride off at 10:15am towards Hastings then Flinders via South Gippsland Hwy and Western Port Hwy. Probably coffee at Flinders then off to Rosebud for Lunch and then Frankston along the beach via Dromana, Mt. Martha and Mornington.

PM me for suggestions and futher info.

Hope to see you there.

2. I've never ridden with more than a couple of cruisers...Sounds good!

3. This is the 3rd ride ive seen for the 20th... I have a cruiser ride on the 21st so i wont be able to make this one....
    have a great ride tho guys.

4. It will be great if you could come bro. The more the merrier. I surveyed the route last Tuesday and it was awsome. Outstanding views and a few twisties to liven up the ride.

5. OK, You talked me into it

6. open to non-cruisers?

7. Our son is getting married at Mt Martha on the 20th, so I guess that means I will have to attend that instead of going for a ride with you guys..

I'll listen out for the rumble.. enjoy ya ride

8. Yes open to any bike. Everyone and anyone welcome. Will b great if u can come.

9. Ride still on??

10. Only saw about 5 bikes all day up there and 1 was a cruiser 8-[

11. ride was done...game set and match.....4 harleys.....rumbling along.....no one else showed.....awsome ride by the way....