Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

208 people????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by boz, Jan 14, 2005.

1. I was just looking at the forums home page and saw this:
    208?!?! That must have been a really really slow day for all of us...

2. All online at the same time? On New Year's Eve too? Losers! :LOL: j/k

3. I'm just glad it was 11:44am and not 11:44pm casue that would have been a very sad state of affairs. And anyway, there were 20 or so regular posters at HQ at the NYE party and I'd be wondering how they all logged on at the same time :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

4. Well I thought the forum was still down then??? Because I actually checked to see if I could post a happy new years to you all.. But was still down on my end...

But if its true, thats a pretty good effort :D

Lisa :twisted:

5. From memory, the forums went down on the same day that Mouth had his off, which, correct me if I am wrong, was Monday 3rd January :)

6. True.. Well there's something wrong with my connection then.. Bloody thing... It's been doing weird things and not letting me log on etc

The 3rd of Jan was my birthday :D

Lisa :twisted:

7. You cannon access the forums for a few minutes every 6 hours, this is when the database writes the stats.
    So at 12am, 6am 12pm, 6pm for 1-3 minutes you cannot access them.