Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SA 2016 Yamaha XVS650 Classic (LAMS)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' at netrider.net.au started by Ohmkar, Feb 24, 2016.

1. #1 Ohmkar, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2016
    $8500

Selling my current bike. Decided that will be leaving the motorcycle journey/experience. Please read about my journey and experience with the Yamaha MT07 and the XVS650 if interested
    Start and End of Motorcycle journey

Its a 3 month old bike bought brand new. Fully paid for with rego till Dec 2016. Has done 673km as of now. Been fully garaged and with its own bike cover as well (keeps the damn dust of the shiny bits!). Never been dropped or in an accident. Stock standard. No additional bits added.

Reason for selling will be clear with the story above. I have decided to move on and try other things. The motorcycle experiment was a delightful journey. But it is not for me in the long run.

If interested give me a pm and will send contact details

Currently the best deal for a 2016 OTR I have seen is 10k which is a damn good deal. Paid 12k OTR 3 months ago!! But thats my burden to bear.

To the bike finding a new happy home.
    Take care

IMG_2761.JPG
    IMG_2759.JPG
    IMG_2760.JPG