Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NT 2016 NT Endurance Round

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by loubre, Jun 2, 2016.

1. If you're up this way around 26th June check out some great endurance road racing!

TERRA.

2. Sorry for this late post loubre but I only became a member this last October.This is the first I have seen about this event.
    What's the john dory (rhyming slang for story).
    Is this the first year and is the event planned to continue each year?Where's the venue?Is it for race or street bikes or run along the same lines as the old Castrol 6 Hour race?
    Any information you could shed on this would be greatly appreciated as I'm very interested in coming next year.
    Cheers David

3. Just a P.S on that last post,any age limit on the bikes.

4. This is an annual event, has been run with varying formats over the last few years. Race bikes only, no restrictions on age, classes are as per local Supplemantary Regulations to Motorcycling Australia's GCRs.
    2 hour open to local category CBR300 cup and Superlights (Sub 500cc four stroke or 250cc two stroke no age restrictions)
    3 hour open to Supersport - up to 636cc four cylinder four stroke, 675cc three cylinder four stroke, 750cc two cylinder four stroke
    3 hour open to Superbike - up to 1000cc four cylinder four stroke, 1050cc three cylinder four stroke, 1300cc two cylinder four stroke