Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD 2014 BMW S1000R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by CraigA, Aug 23, 2016.

1. #1 CraigA, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Due to my circumstances changing ( full time study instead of full time work) its time to move my awesome BMW S1000R on to someone who can keep her to the standard she is accustomed to. The bike is the fully optioned version with all of the cruise/heated grips/electronic dampening control/4 different engine maps, etc, etc.

It had just had its 20,000klm service two weeks ago. It has always been serviced at BMW Motolife in Caloundra except for the 1000klm service which was done at Morgan and Wacker in Brisbane. Two days before the last service it had brand new Dunlop Roadsmart 3 tyres fitted, so nothing more to spend for the immediate future.
    BMW warranty until November 2016
    Rego until late October.
    QLD Rego Number 924 MA
    ODO is now somewhere between 20K and 21K.
    Bike is unencumbered. I purchased it with cash from Morgan and Wacker Brisbane. No finance owing and never been dropped or in an accident.

Bike comes with the following tasteful modifications:
    Clear armour stone chip protection on painted forward facing panels
    Evotech Radiator and oil cooler protector
    Evotech folding adjustable levers
    Evotech pillion peg hole covers
    Rizoma front brake reservoir
    Rizoma Mirrors
    Ventura rack.
    HVMP heavy bar ends
    BMW S1000RR black side covers ( instead of the fugly looking bronze ones that they sell the bike with)

All OEM parts ( levers//mirrors/bar ends/ fugly bronze coloured side panels, pillion pegs) are included in the sale

Looking for $16000

I would also be interested in a swap for a late model dirt bike or dual purpose. Thinking DR650E, but could also be persuaded by a KTM300EXC ( I have a soft spot for 2 strokes), or an XR650R ( because I am a sucker for them). Cash adjustment would be required.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. M8 that bike is sexy as fcuk. Shame you're not looking for a GSXR750 as I'd be up for a swap + cash your way.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. What model year is it RileyRiley and what's it worth do you reckon?
    I have someone who might want one so things could be arranged!
    PM me if you are serious!