Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2014/2015 Holiday Greetings

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Simigh, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say that I hope you all enjoy this festive holiday and I wish you and your families all the best for 2015.

Stay safe and stay upright.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Thanks for posting this, beat me to it.

Ditto to all, have a good one!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes, generally there are a few Christmas greetings messages up by now each year. I think you are the first though Simigh.

So I will just add, to all the Netrider Community have a good Christmas, a great New Year and enjoy and exploit every riding day you can.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Merry Christmas and an Awesome New Year to all.. Stay Safe! See you out there on the roads...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I would like to pass on my thanks to some great people I have met on Netrider, it has made my first year as rider most enjoyable. My heartfelt thanks to those that take the initiative, and generally lead the Learner friendly rides Tuesday and Sat/Sun. Esp. Uncle GregUncle Greg and spenzespenze . I hope everyone everywhere has safe and happy Christmas and New Year. Keep on riding. :D
    • Like Like x 3
  6. fark
    now worry's dude hope next year is just as good
    no I mean even better
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Netriders! May 2015 be safe, fun and drama free!
    Hope to meet some of you in Melbourne Saturday practice as soon as I'll be able to negotiate 200kms of M8 :)
  8. are you hot?
  9. crap thought you was a bloke
    now im in trouble
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Haha, dear Uncle Greg! That's for another thread I believe ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Merry Xmas to all stay alert and stay safe.
  12. Beat me to it mate!
    Just got on here to say the same thing!
    So to everyone on net rider Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    Stay upright guys!
  13. To all NetRider users.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    I hope you all get bike parts/gear for chrissy.
    Stay safe on the roads over the festive period and have fun!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hi Matthew, thank you! Merry Christmas to you and very Happy New Year :)
  15. Merry Christmas Happy New Year to all NR members.
  16. Merry Christmas to all I just posted a similar message And Pics in "The pub" happy to have the mods merge it to this :]
  17. Right back at ya mate, safe riding to all and fun times in 2015.
  18. #18 Al_Cam, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    Merry Christmas especially to those stuck somewhere they'd rather not be, away from family & friends. (Christmas is one person's birthday).

19. Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all the Netrider community, families and their friends. Have a good time all, hug all your nearest and dearest, and I hope 2015 is a safe, healthy and happy year for all.

P.S. I hope Santa was a good fella with all your pressies!
  20. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all , stay safe and enjoy all the food comatose moments :-*