Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC 2013 Victorian Interclub Road Race Series

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by SammyA, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I for one am getting exited about this (with round 1 less than a fortnight away), so thought I'd post info and discussion here.

The dates for this year are as follows:

Round 1: 17th March - Phillip Island
    Round 2: 5th May - Broadford
    Round 3: 14th July - Winton
    Round 4: 22rd September - Broadford
    Round 5: 17th November - Broadford

I plan to do all 5 rounds, and will be racing my 1998 GSX-R600 in Pre-Modern (proudly sponsored by Greg8) ( I'll post up shots of this years livery shortly :) )

I believe Gilesy and Jap will be competing also!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Awesome! I'm really looking forward to getting my club license :D
  3. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362808244.872204. All ready to go!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Good luck bloke. How does one go about watching? Is there a fee or something
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Cheers Blackadder!
    It's free to spectate, just roll up on the day, for Phillip Island, just go in the main gate and sign in as a spectator at security.
  6. See you bright and early Sunday.

Just heading off for a massage now to help recover from my 3 days at Mac Park for Round 2 of Hartwell.

Hoping there are not too many back to back weekend, to much to do in a week!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. All set up has been done now we just need the weather gods to be kind to us on the Island.

Anyone wanting to come down to PI entry is free and watch a great day of local club racing.

Myself, Jap and SammyA will be in garage 27.
  8. It was an awesome day at the island today!

image03small. image02small.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Looking forward to Round 2 at Broadford on Sunday! Hopefully I can find a PB somewhere :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. SammyA I'm back in the game, see you up there ( same garage as last time).
    • Like Like x 1