Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2013 Snowy Ride

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by CFVFR, Nov 26, 2013.

1. #1 CFVFR, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I was fortunate enough to once again do this great weekend. Most of the crew were from these parts but had a guy (Mark) with a KTM Adventure who was keen to see what sort of unsealed roads were available all around the Snowies.

Got to do some awesome dirt including Limestone Road, The Barry Way and the loop above Adaminaby.

Here are some links to the vids I have put up thus far.
    Not getting out much at the moment so weekends like this are extra special for me.

Many of those that came are on to their 3rd or 4th ride. And the vids show why.

Enjoy and I'm sure Streety, Clemo, Anto, Biggles, Chris, Mandy, Nina, Grey will be able to fill out any blanks!!

Excuse this dribble as It's a bit cut and paste from another forum that I've uploaded to.

Day 1 Mel-Bright

Day 2 Bright-Jindy

Day 3 Charlotte Pass-Cooma-Adaminaby

Day 4 Jindy-Tumbarrumba

And a video of the Alpine Way. Khancoban to Jindabyne in less than 10 mins! Only on a Strom Baby!!:poke:

• Like Like x 2
  2. The best riding in OZ
    • Like Like x 1