Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2013 MV Agusta Brutale 800

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Jem, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Hi,

So just when I though I was back in the hunt for the 675 they deceide to release this for 2013. Links here -

and here -

Sorry I tried to cut and paste the article but it kept on crashing...

I have sent an email to the Australian distibutor to ask if it is coming here and if so at what sort of pricing. Will let you know when I get a reply.

Cheers Jeremy

2. #2 Jem, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  3. 800cc 167kg dry naked triple.

^ Sexy.
  4. NICE! Now where did I put my $50K cash??
  5. That's gonna look sweet parked in my shed next to my Harley.
  6. But have you seen this?

KTM SuperDuke 1200 Prototype

If this gets made..................oooooh baby
  7. hmmm lucky for me I am too short for such thing to lose my licence on :D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Agreed - if the SuperDuke 990 is anything to go by then this thing will be both a Widow Maker and a License destroyer........

But a helluvaLottaFun!
  9. Prototypes either never eventuate, or are substantially changed and/or take years.

Its not fair to compare a real MV to an imaginary KTM. Though I would look at a real 990 as well.

Edit: I am sure someone will come up with an exception to prove the rule.
  10. $16490 drive away and apparently available next month
  11. $17490 for the italia edition. Apparently deliveries start mid March. Hard to go past the base version at $16490. Servicing costs still a concern though...
  12. might be less for the naked, I think people had the F3 when they checked. Worth sussing out when you head to the dealer
  13. I was also looking at these recently.. but there is 1 MV dealer within 1hrs drive for me..
    Bought a SDR990 instead for almost the same money :ninja:
  14. Has anyone bought one of these yet?

Interested to know more from those who own one if there are actually any of you out there?
  15. Someone on NR bought the Brutale 800. I can't remember who it is, but he was selling his GSXR 750 at a very good price because he bought the Brutale. He even posted pics.

I had my heart set on the Brutale 675. I went with the older 910S to save some $$$ though.

Can't stop smiling :p
  16. Says he with an 848SF :facepalm:
  17. I want a new f3 800 that's just been announced
  18. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth