Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD 2013 Honda CB500F - Brisbane

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by Res0n8, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Hi everyone in the Brisbane region. My motorcycle has been stolen from Turbot St over the weekend (sometime between 8pm Fri 4th Dec and 9pm Sun 6th Dec). It is a black 2013 Honda CB500F, rego 565KH. The issue has been reported with the police and they are currently searching the inner city area for its whereabouts. If you see any motorcycles similar to this please take note of it and let me know. A few identifying features are small vertical scratches on the exhaust, and short gear and brake levers. A friend's 2013 Kawasaki ER6NL rego 136KE was also stolen during the same timeframe. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Sorry to hear the bad news res, I have the same bike, what low life's!!!, I thought the H.i.s.s security ignition system would deter theft, but I guess not, hope it was insured
  3. Shitty news mate. I was also thinking some tracking device would be a good idea. Anyone ever used one?
  4. good luck for getting it back
  5. Best of luck tracking it, mate