Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2013 Daytona 675

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by TGM, Sep 6, 2011.

1. S7ypx.

Here's a picture of the 2013 Daytona 675.

Source is: http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2011/09/this-is-the-2013-triumph-daytona-675/

Since they lock their articles after 12 hours:

Apparently this will be a 2013 model, released late 2012.

2. Low mount exhaust???

My dream bike just got replaced with a ducati.

3. There has to be a weight savings then

4. looks like they got some ugly asf uck front ends from the dumpster out he back of Buell.

5. I like the nose cone.

I don't like the exhaust but I guess this is what happens when you have to meet new euro regs.

6. Looks too generic now. At least the current model Daytona is instantly recognisable as a Triumph. That bike looks like a old ZX6 with a new subframe.

7. Will interesting to see how this model will be recieved.

8. it's too jap now. Lost its charm. Plus the exhaust looks like a blade exhaust now

9. Looks like a hybrid early R1 front and late R1 rear, with a little Ninja thrown in there for good measure.

I like the way it looks, but it definitely doesn't looks like a Daytona. Not as nice as previous models anyways.

10. Edit: haha ._. beat me by 8 minutes

Does anyone else think of an R6 body with R1 nose?

[​IMG]

172830d1221575475-2009-r6s-09ms_yzfr6_blk_s3_930f547a.

[​IMG]

11. The subframe still says daytona to me, but the lights are almost zx-6r in the bulbous shape. Its not as sharp and tailored as the r-1 front