Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SA 2013 Adelaide 3 Hour Meeting - Mallala 25/26 May

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by JulieRush, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Declaring "affiliation" up front - I'm on the Committee of the Phoenix Motorcycle Club of SA who are hosting this event.

Entry forms are now available for the Adelaide 3 Hour meeting being held this year at Mallala Motorsport Park on 25 and 26 May 2013. This is also round 1 of the Phoenix Club Championship series.

There's something in this meeting for all riders and machines and we'd love to welcome some riders from Interstate.

Hopefully some of you can get a team of two or three riders together and make the trip over to SA for this one. I'll be wheeling out the mighty (or should that be heavy?) Hyosung for the 3 Hour and the 50km races. A number of races will use a Le Mans start which is quite a spectacle to see.

Online entries and payments are accepted via the Entry Forms page where you can also download the entry form and supplementary regulations. For more info check out the Adelaide 3 Hour page.

Should be a great weekend's racing. I might even manage to stay on the bike this year ;)

Hope to see you there!

Darren (aka Julie Rush)