Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2012 Sydney Fancy Dress Ride To The Sea: <cancelled>

Discussion in 'NSW' started by NiteKreeper, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 NiteKreeper, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    Ride is cancelled.

• Like Like x 5
  2. No fishnets! I don't want to get caught behind you.

Happy to help out if need be kreep.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I promise I won't be wearing fishnets this year!
    Hehehe.... :evil:

And I might just call on you for assistance too Smilee - haven't thought about organising the actual ride yet...
  4. no going commando either :p.........we dont want to traumatize anyone :p
  5. Saw the thread title and thought ..NK will be there with bells, feathers, all manner of latex products on , then noticed who the author was, surprise, surprise.....not
  6. been waiting on this coming around again !

if i figure out a costume in time i'll be in....there's alot of pressure after last years efforts (><)
  7. I'm in. Not on Facebook so can't register. I'm shot gunning my costume now. Pair of tits that go over my gear. Already have them. They didn't arrive in time for last years one but they've been sitting in the closet waiting for this moment. Actually............here's a picture.

Edit: I'll probably be bringing a few riders with me like last year.
  8. Good job NK. Wrote it on the fridge calendar.
  9. So it's official this year you can come out of the closet
  10. Last year a penguin, this year a zebra
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Do the Mexicans (victorians) have a version of this event? i rekon i could work something out that would be suitably unsuitable :)
  12. haha I remember you mentioning this NK. Foil tinman suit time....
  13. My question is, is it possible for a rider and pillion to wear a horse suit?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. #14 smileedude, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Do it, then we can go state vs state for best costume and most numbers.

15. Yes, seen it on the Pink Ribbon Ride last year. The suit was in 2 parts, rider had the head, ears etc on the helmet and the a palomino type material over their jacket. The pillon had more of the material over their gear and a tail.

Unfortunately never managed to get a pic of it whilst they were on the bike and it was such a hot day that they took it off at the finish point.
  16. Bugger. Have to think of something equally stupid. Maybe Priscilla drag style.
  17. will be there definitely
    • Like Like x 1
  18. How did I miss it the last time?! This sounds great! I am in!
  19. Shit! This reminds me that I never posted up all the pics I took of last year's ride! Bugger!

Need to go find them on one of my hard drives now...
  20. To busy playing with yourself :D
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.