Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2012 Suzuki Boulevard M109r

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Jay77, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almost new M109r for sale.
    Very regretfull sale.
    I think the build date shows 11/2011 due to thats when the engine was produced, but I purchased the bike when it was still in the crate waiting to get assembled. Had to wait a little longer also because Suzuki was using this bike on their display at this years Phillip Island SBK.

Bike has travelled just shy of 3000kms.
    If you have read or heard about these bikes they really are as awesome as the reviews say.
    The torque from almost idle right through to redline in every gear blows my mind.

Only selling because I want something I can throw around the corners a bit more and I hate grinding pegs

The bike is totally as it was when it came from factory, no mods, tyres in great condition (with the big fat 240 on the back :) )

Did notice two small stone chips on left front of fuel tank yesterday when cleaning it.

May consider a p/x with a ZX-14 or similar with cash my way, but would prefer outright sale.

$17000.or nearest offer
    RWC not supplied (Bike only 2 months old, wont fail)
    Rego - 10 months.

2012-03-28 10.52.26.

Trying to put more pics up, just not working for some reason right now
  2. New Price $16500 ono
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.