Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW 2012 Kawasaki Z1000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by icemaker, Jun 28, 2016.

1. It’s with a heavy heart that I say this but the time has come to let my Zed go. :cry: It’s an absolute blast to ride and puts a grin on my dial every time I ride it. But it has to go as her younger sister is sitting in the garage and maintaining 2 feisty females can get costly. ;)

I’ve owned this bike from 600km old and it currently has trouble free 23399km on the clock. It has always been parked in a garage, has never been dropped and services have all been up to date including the 24k. Tyres are Pirelli Diablos and are basically new with about 150km on them and it has rego till November.

Bike also comes with a few mods and extras.
    - Front suspension upgrade by Shock Treatment in Wallacia which includes Racetech gold valves. Transforms the bike from a good handler into an awesome one.

- Ivans Performance ECU flash, best bang for your buck mod you can do to these bikes. The pull down low and in the mid-range is arm stretching, so much fun, and it’s also smoothed the bike out to make it a pleasure to ride. In fact I like this mod so much I’ll be doing it to my Ninja as well. Includes everything in his performance package except for the header pipes and I have 4 maps for the power commander to choose from. More info here Ivan's Performance Products

- M4 Slip On exhaust, not too loud with the stock headers but a nice rumble down low and scream up high compared to stock

- Aftermarket mirrors, knock off Rizomas currently on the bike but will also come with CRG Arrow bar end mirrors and the stock ones aswell.

- Aftermarket levers, shorty on the brake and standard size on the clutch. The other side of both pairs will be included aswell as the stock items

- Other various bits include a Healtech gear indicator, Lightech bar ends, Driven grips, rear pick up spools, Evotech radiator guard and a Yoshimura fender eliminator.

- All stock parts will come with the bike.

My asking price is $10,000 and I’m going to be fairly firm on that. Test rides will be supervised and you must have the appropriate licence. If you need any more info or have any questions please ask or PM me.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Willing to negotiate on price with genuine buyers. Not in a hurry to sell but I do want it gone sooner rather than later.
  3. $9800 ono
  4. $9500 ono