Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2012 Kawasaki Er6nl.

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by trolley, May 5, 2012.

1. I've Had the bike for a couple months now and absolutely love it. i did the first 1000kms in a week and a half.

Heres some pics
    rightsidebridge. rightside.
    fronton.
    seatcowl. mybikerear.

sorry about the size of the pics. couldnt get them to come up any smaller.

2. Best LAMS bike on the market IMHO...

3. They're Ok. Rode a mate's - didn't light my world on fire but an Ok LAMS ride.

4. Gorgeous bike!!! Wish I could afford one :(

5. Hi,

Love the rim tape - who's is it ?

Cheers Jeremy

6. Lol :)

7. What would you consider better? (genuinely interested)

8. Duc 659 easily and CB400. Both cost more, mind you. But not so much more that they're poor value.

9. I test rode the 659 but at 15K I cant say the 6K difference to the ER6N-L is worth it - but yeah - beautiful bike. Will save the salivating over a Duc when I'm off my restrictions.

10. If you pay $15k for the Duc I think you're paying too much.

11. Have you pushed for a better price? What range did you get it down to?

12. Nah, I have seen people saying they paid ~$12k on road for the non ABS. I ride a CB400 and have no interest in a restricted motor. The Duc has significantly nicer equipment than the Kawa.

Not to take away from the OP's new bike. I was set on the ER6-nL for my first bike as well. Until the last minute and I rode the CB. But they are a very popular bike. Must be a reason for it too ;)

13. the rim tape is from pro grip.

14. Just my biased opinion (for post full license). Ride the duc, then a street triple. Then decide.

15. Hey, planning to get one of these, are they good?? how easy to de-restrict ? Sales man said they are ease to de-restrict but have to re-register?
    does anyone know if there is any best deals going around? cheer