Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2012 Honda CBR250R

Average User Rating:
4.5/5,
  1.  Top
  2. That's a very nice-looking bike to start riding on. The fairing has a resemblance to its bigger cousin, the Honda VFR1200F. I wonder if we'll see that fairing start to appear on some of the other CBR series motorcycles?

3. Cheers man!
    Yeah, I reckon it's not bad looking for a reasonably inexpensive/entry-level bike.
    The Honda's are looking pretty nice these days, even the nakeds, like the CBs are quite nice.
    I just Googled the VFR1200F - so sexy! I'm not sure I'd consider one though - quite powerful and pretty heavy.

4. Yes nice bike. I am biased as i have the same bike, red, even same year model 2012. I am off my "L's" but still learning. I had a cb125e before this and think the cbr250r is a nice progression. I live in Sydney and used the cb125e to pass my test to get my "P" license. For novices like myself, I think the cb125e is the best bike for doing the test. I plan to keep my cbr250r till I am really sure i am good enough to step up to a bigger bike and then maybe only for a bike up to about 600cc, I don't think i need any more power than that. Enjoy your bike..

5. Nice Bike :)

• Like Like x 1