Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2012 CBR600 Fender Eliminators

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Snicko, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

About the be the proud owner of a brand new CBR600 in a couple of weeks.

The first thing I want to do (aside from fit a full exhaust system ((pretty sure I'm going to go with akra)) and some other bits and pieces) I need to get rid of the hideous Fender and mud guard that comes on the bike.

I'm looking for some suggestions for some good quality, very minimalist and sleek Fender eliminator kits.

I was looking at a "tripage" I think it's called and then buy their led tail light conversion that goes in the gap above the exhaust (with indicators) in one spot.

This: http://tripageled.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=42_61_69&product_id=125

But need something to replace that damn ugly mud guard and number plate bracket.

Anyone have one they can tell me about? Anyone know of any good Australian shops/brands?

Thanks guys :)