Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2011 ZX-10R Ninja. Pearl white with extras

Discussion in 'Archived' started by paintwerks, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've decided to put my 2011 Generation 4 ZX-10R Ninja up for sale. After 21 years riding on the road, I've decided it's time to put my family first. So I'm quitting road riding and going to build an AC Cobra to satisfy my speed fix.

I bought the bike brand new in January 2011 from Brighton Kawasaki and it still has factory warranty until January 2013. It has travelled 2826 kilometres, street riding only. The suspension is setup for an 85kg rider (incl. gear weight). Has never been crashed or ticketed. Victorian reg is good until January 2013, and the bike will come with a current Victorian RWC (if sold to a Victorian buyer). This is the 'KIBS' model with ABS brakes and traction control, both of which are phenomenal systems. Makes riding a litrebike on the road a much safer proposition. There's nothing like being able to peg the throttle mid-corner and let the TCS feed in the power. And the Race ABS is simply fantastic. The Bazzaz quickshifter I've fitted is also amazing: we're talking full throttle clutchless upshifts! Makes the bike so much better.

I own a bodyshop and custom painted the bike in PPG Mazda Crystal White Pearl. It is the only one of it's kind in the world and I have to admit (without sounding big-headed) that it's drool-worthy and a real head turner! (would cost $3K if you paid to have it done). The tank, forward tank cover and mudguard have been painted in PPG matt clearcoat (as used on matt Lamborghini's) and the Ninja logo is painted in (not a decal). The solo cover '1000' decals are clearcoated in too. I still have the original factory Kawasaki green bodywork too (incl a matt black tank), and will sell it for an additional price if the buyer wants it.

Extras fitted to the bike include:

* Factory solo cowl (pillion seat included in sale)
    * Leo Vince Evo II carbon fibre slip on exhaust
    * Leo Vince link pipe (factory muffler and boombox/cat included with sale)
    * Bazzaz ZFI-QS fuel map and quickshifter
    * Dynotune by Dynoverks
    * Pipercross Race Air filter
    * Driven block off plates
    * Ohlins steering damper rebuilt ro race spec by Frank Pons @ Biketec
    * Dunlop Q2 high performance tyres (no track days ever on the bike)
    * Driven 520 conversion chain kit with DID EVO3 chain and -1/+1 sprockets (will also include a +2 rear sprocket). Original chain and sprockets included with sale.
    * ASV C5 black full size brake and clutch levers
    * Evotech frame sliders
    * Evotech fender eliminator
    * Evotech exhaust hanger (factory footpegs included with sale)
    * Zero Gravity double bubble screen
    * Galfer HH sintered front brake pads
    * DDM 55watt HID conversion (high and low beam)
    * CNC Quick release fuel cap
    * Oxford sport heated grips - adjustable (fantastic on cold nights)
    * Rifleman's 1/5 throttle insert
    * Rear shock shimmed 6mm
    * Clear tank pad
    * Carbonadi (Italy) carbon fibre engine case covers
    * Carbon look reflective wheel stripes
    * Billet rego holder tube
    * Black metal valve caps
    * Race spools

Replacing this bike with all the options included (icluding paint) would cost over $27K.

For sale at $19,800. Please, genuine buyers only. No lowball offers and/or test pilots. No trades. I don't want your car, bike, boat, jetski or snowmobile etc. I just want to sell the bike outright. I would sell the bike with the stock bodywork for less if interested. I also have an Anderson chrome big wheel rear stand and a headstem lifter front stand for sale if interested.

Bike is located in Moorabbin 3189 for inspection. Please contact Simon on 0406-477-177 (8am to 10pm, 7 days) or email: paintwerks@optusnet.com.au.

Note: Happy to remove the painted-in Paintwerks logo if the buyer wants.
  2. Stunning, not enough white bikes out there.
  3. Pure awesomeness. Nice work mate and good luck with the sale (y)
  4. What he said. Very nice. Hope you get a good price and a quick sale.
  5. double that, very, very nice, congrats on your workmanship too, should be proud!!
  6. damm just a few months to early I would of thought very hard about this one. Good luck
  7. White bikes FTW.
    Best looking zx10 I've seen, Gl with your asking price, hope It's a smooth sale process. Whoever ends up with it will be one happy camper!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for the kind words guys.

If anybody is interested, please feel free to contact me. I will consider all genuine (and fair) offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.