Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW 2011 Triumph 675 - Erskineville

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by snuff3r, Jun 2, 2014.

1. #1 snuff3r, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    Just had my Blue Triumph Daytona 675 stolen from the front of my house in Erskineville at 11.45pm tonight, number plate is PKX13. My mobile is 0437 235 006. Last seen around the inner city/Newtown area.

Distinctive features:
    • Gold ASV levers (long)
    • Bottom of both fairings are broken off, they don't meet (ridden over a gutter)
    • Carbon tip on the arrow exhaust has melted plastic all over it (i had a suit jacket melt all over it one day). It's caked all over it.
    • Datadot stickers on the cockpit panelling
    • Purple sweatband over the master cylinder with this symbol:

• A blue number-combination padlock locked through the right side of the passenger foot peg for holding my helmet.

Should mention it has a slow leak on the rear, would be sitting about 10psi atm, i usually inflate it before i head to work. Probably riding on the rims in the next 24 hours.
  2. i feel your pain mate
  3. Been a week since my bike was nicked. Upping the ante.

Any info provided that leads to the recovery of the bike and/or the thieves earns a $500 reward.
  4. That sucks. Sorry to hear it.
  5. I'll keep an eye out for it, I'm only in the next suburb over (Stanmore)

fingers crossed it turns up!
  6. Thanks mate, appreciated.
  7. Got a red-light camera ticket for the day after the bike was stolen. Was hoping someone would reckonise the rider or helmet. Day after this was captured i got reports of a possible sighting two blocks away in Waterloo. Am thinking it was a local from the housing commission area of Waterloo.

Fast losing hope :-(

Original photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yzqxtf5mc13iwg1/AAB6kinxcKDGdH4SWjVjC3qIa

Attached Files:

8. We don't need the incentive. We'll let the authorities know if we see any bas**rd with your bike.
  9. Thanks, bro. Appreciate it.