Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW 2011 Suzuki DR650

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Plunderer, Jun 25, 2016.

1. #1 Plunderer, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2016
    For sale is my beloved Dr. I'm the second owner and bought it to go adventure touring a couple of years ago. Instead life has got in the way and this bike has been used soley for commuting duties (I live 10 minutes from work). I have only been on dirt a couple of times but never bush bashing or jumping.

Now I have changed to a sports bike and this bike has to go. The guy who had it before me did a lot of adventure touring and was set up as such. 37000k's on the clock but has been serviced every 5000k and there is a full log book with the bike.

Extras include:

B&B bash plate
    Rear rack (not on photos)
    Peg lowering brackets
    Cam shaft seal retainer (can be a prob with these - I put in as insurance).

I also have a blue 30ltr safari tank which I can include for the right price if it does not sell elsewhere.

One of the more powerful LAMS bikes which has a lot of grunt everywhere in the rev range and pulls in any gear. Also has been a great commuter for visibility, lane filtering and parking.

This bike will be missed but it has to go.
    Also advertised on Gumtree if you want to have a look at some more photos and details.

Price: $5,100 Neg

<External sales link removed - Justus>

2. Price now dropped to $4700. Mods: if this is considered a bump, please edit my original post.