Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2011 Ninja - RED

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Seth clan, Nov 6, 2010.

1. I certainly hope I'm the first to have the 2011 Ninja in RED!!! I'm excited but don't want to let Mr know as I was a bit annoyed with the whole situation that led us to buying a new bike, nonetheless I LOVE my new bike :D

Here's a site pic, will take own pics very shortly. Haven't had the chance brought it home late yesterday afternoon.

2. Red is/was available in the 2008 model?

Congrats on the purchase.
  3. kawasaki green where its at.
  4. congrats, I like that the pillion seat is black
  5. Looks sweet! Congrats! :D
  6. Yeah I think it was 2007 or 2008...what I meant was the first to own the 2011 model :LOL:

Hubby initially had the 2010 SE Ninja and that bike was HOTTTT!!! He sold that 7 months after purchase to buy the Suzuki GSX-R600 but he didn't count on him getting caught so soon riding a prohibited bike for his license level (Red P's). So he's now bought the Ninja to ride for the next 6 months, after which he is able to get his fulls. He'll then get to ride his Gixxer and I can take possession of my new Ninja :)

Thanks Everyone! So no one thinks I should get a red or black seat cowl?
  7. Nice looking bike! I prefer it's look without a seat cowl.

Wish they'd make the front indicators flush-mount though! Thought they might have got rid of the stalks and copied the 650R this year.
  8. I think I better upload pics soon as the pic above isn't very accurate ie. my exhaust is black.
  9. Grats on the bike.

My mate just bought a red one up here in QLD. Red solo seat cowl looks good. Black would look strange, even with the black pipe, imho.
  10. Nice bike, you'll have lots of fun on that. I like the look just the way it is.