Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2011 MotoGP Tipping comp

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by goz, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Lets make this years comp a little more interesting than last year (even though i havnt seen the results yet, who won last year?)

Comp details......
    Comp Name: NetriderGP
    Comp Password: motorcycle
    OzTips Comp #: 245852

In the first week, everyone has to pick the Constructor's Championship and Rider's Championship

Then every week there is 4 things to pick as listed below..

Pole Position
    Correct Tip = 1 point
    Each Week, Tipsters will be asked to select the Rider they think will win Pole Position.

Race Winner
    Correct Tip = 1 point
    Each Week, Tipsters will be asked to select the Rider they think will be the Race Winner.

Top 2 Teams
    Correct Tip = 1 point
    For each Race, Tipsters will be asked to select the (unique) Teams that will finish in the Top 2 positions, in any order. Points will be awarded to Tipsters that correctly select the (unique) Teams that finish 1st and 2nd.

Top 5 Riders
    Correct Tip = 1
    Each Week, Tipsters will be asked to nominate the Riders that finish in the top 5 Positions (ie. Riders who receive one or more Rider's Championship Points), in any order. Points will be awarded to any Tipsters that correctly select a Rider that finishes 1st Place to 5th.

Prize = bragging rights :D

Enjoy

2. ok i am in
    what about superbikes
    do the same way

3. nah, there is no option for superbikes which is a bit of a bummer

4. I joined up too. I think it will be an interesting season this year :)

5. i think so bud, will be unpredictable i think

6. I am about to face a hard choice in the first week......Which constructor? and rider...Not a clue, based on guess

7. yep am in..

8. In......

9. I'm in and signed up......

10. can you make it a bit more simple?

11. i dont own OzTips so no, thats how they run it

12. Hahaha nah come on Goz pull some strings!! I reckon the comp is great, should be cracking season too - so many genuine contenders this year

13. 1 more week to go

14. yep in again, will sign up now.

pity there is no superbike one :(

15. Okie dokie, I'm in.

16. Few days to go, dont miss out

17. Anybody know what channel MotoGP is on other than 10? Can't seem to find it anywhere on fox.