Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2011 Kymco CK 125 Service Manual

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by aste9974, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Hello,

I was looking for a 2011 Kymco CK 125 Service Manual but I couldn't find any on Google, can someone link me to one or send me one if they possess it?

Apparently the model changed a bit I think around 2009, but I just can't find it!

Thank you.

P.S. This is the service manual, not the owner's manual. The service manual is really hard to find.
  2. I got one a for a mower........I think its a victor - should work
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Well I emailed KYMCO, I'll see what they have to say about he matter.
  4. '"haaaaw so sowwy we no speak engrish, you wan speshul fwied wice ???, no you wing da wong numba !!!"
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I once taught a class of Korean business partners in the use of a software package. The ladies were great students, but the two men were hopeless; turning up late, falling asleep in class and generally didn't want to be there.
    It turns out that their company had given them a whole bunch of cash each, and made bookings at good hotels near my office. The ladies stayed there.

But the blokes called ahead and cancelled their bookings, "slept" instead in seedy backpacker's in Kings Cross, then proceeded to party away the cash every night! Cheap hookers and whiskey until dawn were de rigeur for these two, the fucken legends!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Why havent you been banned yet. Like honestly?
  7. Dude are you fucking serious? Hahahahaha.
    Mate, unless you have a buddy who works at one of the Kymco CK 125 dealerships, you are NOT gonna get your hands on a copy of the service manual in English or even Engrish.

8. Got that right NK.........................two legends.

What would have been better is if the two Korean ladies were stunners and two men spent all their money on booze and hookers............then shacked up with the ladies to continue the fun ;)...............with the extra incentive of having a good place to stay.
  9. Were those blokes from Hyosung Quality Control?