Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2011 Kawasaki Sold

Discussion in 'Archived' started by RedNinja, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 RedNinja, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    Hi all, after much thought I'm selling one of my toys, just don't have the time to ride this bike now on weekends with our first baby and it kills me that it's just sitting there. So it's here for anyone who may wish to have a look or pickup a well sorted near new KLR that in many ways is better than new.

21/11/2012 Price Drop...$7200.

So here goes:

- 2011 KLR650, 4803k's and long Rego to 30 July 2013

- Derestricted, Lexx Exhaust, new carbie float (essentially does the derestriction), KLX 600 fuel needle 9Smoother throttle response) and re-jetted with dyno tune to 41hp from LAMS 19hp by High Octane Motorcycles.

- Ricor fork valves & 5W fork oil for firm road ride, with great off road feel / response and little no fork dive under braking or wallowing in corners. Installed & Setup by High Octane.

- OEM seat was crap, so seat was re-foamed and re-covered to be touring ready (So you can ride all day without a sore bum) by Reliable Retrim Melbourne (was $300).

- Oxford Heated grips

- Zero Gravity Double Bubble Screen.

- SWMotech Bash Plate & Crash Bars (Bars not installed, can see them in the photo link).

- JNS Front wheel fender spine / brace which prevents fender flexing on the freeway, so no steering wobbles.

Can organise / negotiate RWCert into price, should only be the cost of the certificate ($99), as the bike is almost like new.

Also all orginal parts included in sale.

Some photos:

More Pics at:
    http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/DJ1976/KLR650 For Sale/

Many Thanks,
  2. hi mate, you finally put it up! lusting it from a distance. wishing i could afford it. Good luck with the sale!
  3. Very very very nice, GLWS :)
  4. Thanks guys, hoping it goes to a good home. Spock you'll find another one bud :)
  5. Price drop $7200 with RWCert.
  6. Deposit taken, sale pending.
  7. Bike is now sold.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.