Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2011 Hyosung GT650R.

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by murchy, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 murchy, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    Up for sale is my 2011 Hyosung GT650R, pictures to come.

I purchased this bike new from Peter Stevens in July 2011 as my first bike, and all ~27500km are mine.

The bike has been my daily commuter and weekend toy for over a year, and has seen 2 track days at Broadford (a slow 1:15 was my best I think haha).

I've taken good care of this thing, and everyone that has seen it will agree that it doesn't look like it's done 27500kms.

Has been regularly serviced, can provide receipts for a couple, stamped logbook for the rest and receipts for warranty work.

Some features:

- New tyres (Pilot Road 3 back ~85%, Pirelli Strada front ~95%).​
    - New brake pads all round at ~23k​
    - New chain at ~22k​
    - Had a major service at 24k (this is the big one - the major services are 'minor-major' and 'major- major' every other 12k) Valve clearances were bang on.​
    - Decal-less fairings (clean white) because it really cleans up the look​
    - LED rear indicators​
    - Fender eliminator​
    - Aftermarket ebay 'extendable' levers (can function as full-length or shorty depending on your preference, these also fold up to prevent damage in the event of a crash similar to ASV/Pazzo)​
    - New regulator/rectifier and stator - replaced under warranty in September/November last year, no problems since. Also bought a new battery at this time just in case the previous one suffered damage from the reg/rec/stator problems.​
    - Modded electronic choke for smoother idle.​
    - Registration until July 2013.​

Comes with all stock components.

Bike will be sold with or without RWC for a price difference of $100 - bike needs nothing to pass, but getting it done means taking a half-day at work for me.

Registered as LAMS and transferrable as LAMS, can be sold with or without restriction as buyer desires - it's a $50 job to take the throttle stop on/off, I'm happy to apply/remove it.

A lot of you will probably have seen the video of my little animal related incident a while ago - this was a 'not at fault' insurance claim, so every damaged part was replaced - it actually has the tank from the 2012 model on it which looks nicer.

Asking $5400 ono, more bendable for netriders.
    Contactable on 0434 646 648, please text or leave a voicemail during business hours, call after 6pm.

-Tom

2. Price drop: $5400 ONO. Emphasis on the ONO.

3. Can vouch for this bike, looks great and has been very well looked after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.