Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2011 Hyosung GT650R (SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!) :-)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Carpe Diem, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Carpe Diem, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    Bike was purchased from Stafford Motors in Heidleberg in January of 2011.

Awesome bike in General, Great for Learner or someone who isnt fully confident on a larger powerful bike. Theres no suprises with this bike. Currently it is not LAMS approved as I have had the restriction removed, It can be replaced for approx. $80 at almost any Motorbike Store. But to be honest it’s a better ride with the restriction off.
    I am selling it as I have upgraded to a 1000cc.

UPGRADES to the Bike

The Bike has a full Chrome scorpion exhaust system on it. I have upgraded the indicators to LED style, more sleek look and brighter.
    The Bike currently has a fender eliminator, I have the original Rear fender..

I have also as you may be able to see from the photo’s resprayed the bike and added custom graphics. Making this bike have original look, one of a kind. I did this due to not liking the original graphics but upon trying to remove these found that the graphics where screen printed on and not just decals. Bike was professionally sprayed by PATS Body works in Hoppers Crossing. And Graphics/Stickers by Definitive Signs.

I also have the Original Exhaust muffler to go with the bike and a dark tinted windscreen. (oringal clear screen on bike at the moment).

I have ridden this bike most weekends and occasional days to work. It has 11,445 km’s on it (at time of advert), but is still like brand new. Have replaced rear tyre since purchase, both tyres are RW and have plenty of tread.

Will be sad to see this bike go but want the money for upgrades to my 1000.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, ill try to get back to you ASAP.

Have Advertised on Bikesales, Bike Trader and Ebay.

Sell Price $6,000, Location of Bike is Altona North.

I am happy to organizes the RWC for an additional fee above the sale price.

Thank you for looking.
    photo (3).JPG photo (3).JPG photo (4).JPG photo (6).JPG photo (7).JPG

2. Good luck with your sale.
  3. Thanks, I hope it sells. Who ever buys is geting a really great bike. If i didnt have to sell it i wouldnt, But being the fact it sits around now playing second to my Gixxer it wouldnt be right if i didnt give someone else a chance at a great affordable bike :)
  4. Price Drop to $6000 ono, Want it gone before Xmas if possible. Great bike wont be dissapointed

$5000 firm without RWC.

I have thought long and hard about this and the amount of time and advertising money i have wasted already trying to sell the Bike.

At this Price if it doesnt sell i wont be re-advertising as its not worth my time.

Have it advertised on Bike Sales and Ebay but here's a Netriders chance at getting the Bike at lower price than advertised.

If you really require me to provide a RWC i will but this will be @ a Cost of $500 this will cover the RW $60 and my time off work to get the RW done. The bike is brand new, needs nothing for RW. so your choice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.