Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2011 Honda Cbr250r Abs

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Huckleburger, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Huckleburger, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    As the title says, Im selling my 2011 Honda CBR250R ABS.

It has been a great bike, perfect to learn on but now its time to move on. The bike can be sold with RWC.

It has a Yoshi slip on, Givi top box (with genuine Honda mount) tail tidy and tank pad.
    I have the original pipe, tail section and pillion grab handles, which will be included.

Bike is in excellent condition, has been well looked after and never dropped.

Odo - 8112 km
    Reg - September 2013

Price $4,250

Location - Boronia.
    Shane - 0418 378 179

006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 011.JPG 010.JPG
  2. Would you be interested in selling the top box and mount seperately? Though i'd image postage could be an issue/expensive
  3. Yeah could be a little awkward. Cheers but I would prefer to sell it with the bike at this stage
  4. All good bud, figured it'd be a pain to seperate anyway!

You don't happen to have the links on where you got them by any chance that you could PM me?
  5. Got them from Jeffrey Honda in Ferntree Gully. The mounting bracket is a CBR125 part number, and just got a givi box to suit.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome, thanks buddy :)
  7. Hi Shane was going to ask the same questions about the the top box so thanks for the info(y). So the upgrade coming soon hey mate. Have you test ridden anything as yet?
  8. Nah not yet, was hoping to get some cash together first before i get too excited lol
  9. still available
  10. Price drop $4250
  11. I'm in the market for a LAMS bike - does the revised price include the RWC?
  12. Yeah mate, price will include RWC, I havnt yet had it checked, will arrange it when sold
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.