Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2011 Honda cb400sf (se)

1. Gippsland Rider submitted a new Showcase Item:

2011 Honda cb400sf (se)

Read more about this showcase item here...

2. Why would the old fella import a bike when its already available here through the stealership?
  3. What brand of screen is the CB wearing?
  4. #4 Gippsland Rider, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    My guess is he was someone that liked the old bikes and kept up with news from honda and he pre ordered one when they came out, i was surprised how many of them actually ended up in Australia when i started doing some looking into them. i never actually asked his reasoning though, the bike is the same as the non ABS version of the bikes if i am not mistaken it is only the colour that is different.

It is a GIVI windscreen.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hi ...Are those windscreens available in Melbourne for my cb400.
    What's a reasonable price to pay ?
  6. Mmmmm ... Nice bike ...

I also have a 400SF (2009) model ... LOVE IT ... a REALLY good town bike in my opinion ... mine was a 'repairable write-off' .. but with virtually no damage !! (go figure) .. put a new tach cover on ($42) due to a crack ... machined a scuffed Oggy so it looked new ... and 'dressed' a scratch on the exhaust muffler ... bought and programmed 2 new ignition keys .... VOILLA it was as new ... sailed through its VIV inspection .. so I am VERY happy with a virtually new bike for my $4200 investment.

Safe riding ...

• Winner Winner x 1