Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW 2011 Daytona 675 - Chippendale

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by AlbieQ, Dec 9, 2014.

1. #1 AlbieQ, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    My Bike was stolen yesterday (08/12/14) between 1-5pm from Chippendale, Sydney. Numberplate Number AIT 48. 2011 Triumph Daytona 675. Black Bike with Gold Rims. I was involved in a slow speed incident a few weeks ago and awaiting repairs so the distinctive features include:
    • Missing LH mirror and LH indicator
    • LH engine casing is scuffed
    • Clutch Lever bent, Bar end on LH side missing
    • Footpeg on LH side is bent
    • Cosmetic damage to front cowling/headlights and windscreen
    • Sweatbands covering both brake reservoirs were pictures of Smiley Faces
    • *Pics have been uploaded below*
    I only had this bike for two months and it was the love of my life. If you see it around, please contact the police in your local area or let me know on 0410 508 609 (Albert). Any help greatly appreciated!

2. The vehicle was fully insured?
  3. No comprehensive as my age (U25) made it difficult to say the least. I was getting quotes for third party/fire/theft, and was planning to purchase it next week after I got my repairs sorted (the parts have just arrived at my mechanic's). Guess that's all a pipe dream now. Kicking myself
  4. Ouch..

Hope you get it back?
  5. Another triumph. Sorry for your loss mate
  6. Chippendale? Probably the same fcukwit that stole mine in June and a few others at Broadway a few weeks later.

I learned a few montha later that Daytonas are very stolen in our area.

I alerted my detective to all of the cases at the time because it seemed a little too organised. Don't know if anything came if it though.

Good luck.
  7. Yeh cancelled my rego today and resigned myself to the fact that I'll never see her in one piece again.

Hope the fcukers who stole it get a dose of Karma for Christmas.
  8. A dose of gonorrhea might be more fitting.
  9. or a fcuking axe in the head
    • Like Like x 1