Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2010 Triumph Street Triple

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Fitty, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRICE DROP:$9,900 with RWC

I don't know what I can say about these bikes that everyone doesn't already know. It's a fantastic machine, and it mixes commuting and more aggressive duties through the twisties with ease. It's a wonderful machine, heaps of fun and I can't recommend it highly enough.

It's pretty much stock, with the following exceptions:

- Bar end mirrors
    - Oggy knobs
    - Paddock stand bobbins
    - Rear hugger

Inspections welcome, tyre kickers are not. The bike has been serviced at 60 Degrees, and they'll probably be willing to have a chat about it if you give them a call.

PM me if you're interested.

2. Hi,

Odometer reading?
    Any damage?
    Rego due when?
    etc etc
  3. nice bike!! Reckon THAT would make a lovely upgrade!! How come you're selling it??
  4. If that photo is recent it has 11,000kms
  5. Yes, you're right, I didn't see that on the photo the first time.

The same bike is on Bikesales and in that ad it has the km reading.
  6. The photo is from Saturday, so odo is accurate. No damage to the bike, rego until 10 September 2012.
    Yeah, it's a ripper bike. I'm getting a sportsbike, keen to do a bit more on the track - which is really the only place the ST3 isn't the perfect bike.
  7. Sorry Fitty, I didn't see the odometer reading on the photo the first time I looked. Once I knew where to look, I spotted it.

Thanks for your response.
  8. Good luck with the sale! Curious to see what the market pulls in for these things at the moment.

9. Price dropped to $11k.
  10. Price dropped to $10,500 - Netrider only.
  11. #11 Captn Spock, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Open to trades?
  12. This is a great bike, well looked after. Been riding with him a number of times.
  13. Not interested in a swap, sorry Captn Stock.
  14. Price drop to $9,900.00 firm.
  15. #15 Fitty, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    Bike still for sale...
  16. Has this sold yet?
  17. Do you park this bike on Elizabeth St during the week? I think I may have accidentally drooled near it a couple of times
    • Like Like x 1
  18. They are very drool worthy bikes! ;)
  19. Hey man, sorry for not replying earlier, I've just returned from overseas. The bike is still available, PM me if you're still keen to arrange a time to have a look.
  20. Also, it appears that we can't edit original posts anymore, so I can't change the main post BUT I'm offering the bike for $9,500 firm for Netriders only.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.