Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE

Discussion in 'Archived' started by actRider, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

I am putting up for sale my pride and joy as I can no longer justify having her around and I think its time for something a bit more commuter friendly and also something I can drag the missus out on (doesn't like the high rear seat on this one!)

Beautifully maintained example of arguably one of the best road bikes (IMO) has always been garaged and driven 99% in the dry. (damn well rained on the way home to Canberra on the first day I bought it!)

Nothing quite sounds like the Triumph triple and one only has to hear it to really know the potential. Really low km has had a tail tidy kit fitted and LSL 'crash pads' which are a testament to the bike staying always upright. Other than these mods the bike is completely standard and to be honest its the way these bikes should be!

Bike has ACT rego until August of this year. Might be one of the only ones here in the ACT.

Photos do not do it justice and first to see and hear will fall in love like I did. Price is negotiable and will help with interstate shipping if required.

Don't hesitate to give me a msg.

PRICE: $13500

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. I wanted one of these when i bought my standard 675 but i couldn't find any :-(

Gorgeous bike. Gluk with the sale.
  3. just had a look at the pics 'enlarged' man thats a nice looking bike, good luck with the sale!
  4. Thanks guys, yeah she is a pretty beast.

Still up for sale, and will consider all reasonable offers. :)
  5. Now where is @aussieak when you need him? Mate? Here's your bike. Stop worrying about other fancy pansy bits like TRC and the like, just buy something like this and ride the thang :D
  6. Have I missed the kilometers on this baby? It looks beautiful and is hovering around my price range (ish).
  7. I'd love one of these. Have been a fan since the 09 release.
    If I had the cash I'd come down and pick it up tomorrow arvo.
    Good luck with the sale mate!
  8. Sorry about that its done 4994 kms. Almost brand new! ;)
  9. Thanks for confirming :)

I think I found an ad for it on Bikesales... Says 2011 model though in the ad?
  10. Yeah that's me and yeah should be 2010, however they do call these bikes the 2011 model for some reason.
  11. One of the best looking sports bikes of all time.
    Yet to ride one buy heard mostly great things.
    Gl with the sale! ;)
  12. Thanks buddy, good to see everyone loves the bike just need someone to pull it out of my hand with a swap for coin. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.