Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2010 NINJA 250R Special EditioN For Sale

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by alex92, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2010 NINJA 250R Special Edition For Sale - Now $5,600!!!

For sale is a 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Special Edition. The bike has rego until November 2011.

This bike is completely stock, bar a few additions and modifications:
    - 6000K HID Headlights (much, much brighter. These brought with them a massive improvement to vision when riding at night!)
    - Woodcraft Clip On Handlebars (for a much better riding position)
    - Front and Rear Crash knobs
    - Fender Eliminator
    - Pirelli Sport Demon Tyres (less than 1,000kms)
    - K&N Air Filter (better filtration and improved performance)

Regular services have been done, as per log book. Last serviced less than 300kms ago! The brake pads were replaced in this service, and as stated above the tyres were replaced recently so this bike won't require any work for another 3-4,000kms (log book says 6,000kms but I prefer to do services every 3-4k to be on the safe side.) The bike starts first time every time and will not disappoint as a learner bike!!

This bike has been dropped twice by the previous owner (idiot!), once on each side. One side can be covered up by the decal, which you can get at any Kawasaki dealer for $32.60. I was going to fix this up myself, however the Kawasaki Australia warehouse (I think in Melbourne?) won't have any in stock for 3 weeks. The other side has a couple scratches which can't really be covered up. You could get the front fairings quite cheaply, but I wouldn't really bother as you wouldn't notice unless it was pointed out to you. Besides the fairing damage, there are no scratches, dents or dents in anything else, as the crash knobs saved everything but those few spots on the fairings. (please see photos for details)

I am asking $6,000 for this bike, which makes it the cheapest Ninja 250R 'Special Edition' on the market in NSW. I am in no rush to sell so don't waste my time with ridiculous offers.
    Feel free to email, call or message me (John) on 0413502014 to ask any questions or to arrange inspection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Price dropped to $5,600

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.