Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2010 Ninja 250r Se

Discussion in 'Archived' started by hromero89, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

time for this baby to go. Selling as I want to start saving for my upgrade. Located in Ashfield, inner west area.

Details are as follows:

-2010 Ninja 250R Special Edition colour scheme (the nicest one so far in my opinon)
    - 16, xxx km's
    - All log books and service manuals provided
    - unfortunately the bike has been in a minor accident where the LHS fairing had cracked, but replaced it with a second hand original fairing that has a few minor scratches.
    - Has two brothers carbon fibre aftermarket exhaust which sounds awesome!
    - After market double bubble screen from hotbodies
    - After market shorty levers, purchased from ebay. I haven't had any problems with them after more than a year of use but I still have the originals if you want to swap them back.
    - Will include all original parts with the sale.
    - If the price is right will also provide a jacket (provided I have the size you want) which I got from the Bike Gear Warehouse sale.

Price is $5,500 but I am open to reasonable offers.

And here are the pics! (please note that the first photo is one from a while back when I had the integrated mirror indicators on them but they were no good so have changed them back)

You can't really notice the scratches from a distance.

PM me for any interest or and questions. Or you can contact me on 0431 715 301

2. Price drop $5,000
  3. rego is only until feb so would love to have it sold before then if possible. make me an offer!!!! great learner bike!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.