Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250 Special Edition (LAMS Approved)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by HADOUKEN, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and was recommended by someone at work to post on here as I am looking to sell my 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250 Special Edition as I don't get a chance to ride it any more.

Has nearly 9100km's on the clock serviced on time. Runs perfect and starts every time.

Never dropped, hit, bumped, damaged or scratched in any way. Always ridden sensibly and a lot of the K's are highway riding between Geelong and Bendigo.

Only modification is a Yoshimura slip on exhaust. I still have original exhaust to include with bike.

$5000 I will organise a roadworthy and bike is registered until Feb 2014. Can drop on price if buyer wants to organise roadworthy themselves.

I live in Geelong and can organise on weekends anytime for you to view the bike.

Any queries feel free to ask. I will also upload some pics within a day or so.

2. As promised

3. Looks like a great bike.....

I rode one of these last weekend - nice little runner :D

Good luck with the sale :D
  4. Still available ?
  5. Yeah man. Now located in bendigo. I dropped the price to $4600 and RWC is current.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.