Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2010 Honda VTR 250 - EFI

Discussion in 'Archived' started by aokman, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 aokman, May 1, 2013
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
    Hey guys, my much loved VTR is now going up for sale. It has been a fantastic bike and never had a single issue but I am getting close to finishing restrictions so time to move on!

The bike has brand new rego (27/4/2013) and was just serviced on the 20/4/2013! Ask anyone who see's me at the meets and they will tell you how much I look after this bike, you won't see a better example except in a showroom.

Bike is just over 1yr old from new and still has 11 months warranty left with Honda. I was going to sell this bike in a few months however I am heading overseas at the end of May so it would be just sitting around anyway.

As you can see the bike is almost immaculate, it has been fitted with a IXIL full exhaust system (old system is included also). Also fitted are Oggy nobs and the bike has never been dropped! Finally it also has HRC tank pad.

If the bike is not sold by the end of May it will go in storage until i return to Australia. I am listing here first as I would like to see this bike go to a good home possibly even see it as some Netrider meets in the future :)

Honda VTR 250 Red 2010 - EFI (First registered in April, 2012 - 2010 is the latest stock in Australia)
    Odometer: 7219
    IXIL carbon full exhaust
    Oggy nobs
    Just serviced & comes with full rego!

Price $5800

Fullsize images here: (this forum sucks at hosting images)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.