Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2010 ER6NL streetfighter mod

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Poiterng, Aug 5, 2014.

1. #1 Poiterng, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 2010 ER6N soon and wanted to go for the streetfighter look, similar to this one

Question is does anyone know where I can source the headlight and the tail mod? I like the ER6N look but the single seater looks hideous to me. Also how feasible is that tail mod? any structural/frame work?

Thanks in advance

<edit> Next time lose the caplocks in thread title. Thanks, Justus.
  2. no idea but that's a nice looking bike :]
  3. Do u need a lams bike ? If not by the time u pay for that u might as well just go buy a z1000, heaps better bike
  4. Its not a LAMS bike. ER6NL is though.
  5. Wow, that looks sweet. I've got a 2010 ER6NL, and it was the look that grabbed me.
  6. Nice looking rig. For that type of tail you would most certainly need to source a suitable sub frame or have the stock one customised to suit your new tail. you can get tails from ebay. Pick a superbike tail that you like and buy. for headlights, the styles of headlights out there are endless. I see the example you put up is fitted with ohlins all round, if you are going down that path get ready to have your wallet bashed.

If your mind is set on this bike and mods, head over to ASF Forum, aussie street fighters. Those lads over there will be more than happy to help with your build and sourcing of parts.
  7. Tail looks to be from a Ducati Streetfighter.
  8. In that case then u can get 2010 z1000 for under 9k , looks very similar to that er6n IMHO . 53kw v 101kw ;-)
  9. I can't say I'm a fan of the ER6 in the sense of an exciting bike but goddamn that is sexy! That is a lot of coin spent on a commuter right there!
  10. wolf whistle.........