Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2010 CB400 ABS (only 1800km)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Hicksey11, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone.

I am advertising this for a mate.

The bike is a 2010 CB400 ABS in White/Black.

The bike is basically BRAND NEW with only 1800km on it. It was bought from Wagga Motorcycles and has full service history.

It is always kept under cover and has a Screamin' Eagle aftermarket pipe that comes with the sale.

If you are a learner or just looking for a bike to commute on, this ones for you. One of the best Learner bikes available on the market.

He is looking for $9000 for this beauty.

If you have any questions please call me and I can forward you onto him
    (0488 260 540)

Cheers, Xave

2. Price reduced to $8500

Any sensible offers considered

3. ABS?

4. Yeah mate it has ABS.

Its a standard feature on the CB400 ;)

5. Actually its an option and the ABS models have a different colour scheme. I think you will find that is the non-abs model judging by the colour scheme and the front wheel seems to be missing the ABS sensor disc.

It is a great looking bike, good luck with the sale.
  6. Cheers Mate.

Im just writing what I've been told basically. I actually thought it was a standard feature by 2010, but obviously not.

Yeah hopefully he sells it so he can buy a bigger bike.
  7. Re: 2010 CB400 ABS (only 2000km)

Price now $8000

Come on guys and gals. Here is a great Learner approved motorcycle which is basically new. These are around $11,000 new. Grab yourself a BARGAIN!!!!!

Forgot to mention, bike can be viewed at Wagga Motorcycles as my mate has moved to QLD but couldnt take the bike.

Cheers, Xave
  8. Down to $7500 firm.

Now has almost 3000km

Located near harvey bay QLD
  9. Can the mods please delete this listing as I want to create a new one. Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.