Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2010+ Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC Special Edition

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Kermie, Nov 13, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

2. :LOL: A tad lighter than the Hornet, more than twice the power, and a light-year ahead in technical sophistication :LOL:

{but then again, I can AFFORD the Hornet!}
  3. Darlings a steed that makes me go weak at the knees, that V4 is much like myself, completely irrepressible..

Sugarplums the exhaust is ghastly..........a bike that deserves to roar
  4. You can tell from the pictures how it sounds? That's pretty clever of you!
    I think this exhaust is an improvement on the stock item, visually at least.
  5. Review

6. Darling not this variant, but I have had the good fortune to throw a leg over a Factory at the track, courtesy of an old chum.

Sweeties it's back to the future, the V4 rises like a Phoenix from the ashes............
  7. #7 Deadsy, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  8. #8 Kermie, Nov 14, 2010
  9. I need one.
  10. looks beautiful
    how much is this gona sell for?
  11. 48k + onroads... SE decals = $85k
  12. ahk thanks.
    With this and say a ducati Desmosedici RR how much faster/better handling are they comapred to say your jap sports like gixxers,zx10,r1?
  13. fark thats pricey. looks damn nice though!
  14. #14 Rattus Norvegicus, Nov 14, 2010
  15. SE will retail in GBP for £16,999 ($29k AUD) + on roads.
  16. #16 RacingTurtles, Nov 14, 2010
    Nice! I like Leo Vince exhausts, they almost always sound good to me. And I'm not a huge fan of Akras to be honest - it's not that there's anything wrong with them, but I can usually find something I like better... often a Leo Vince.
  17. I thought my comment was so absurd that people would know I was taking the piss re:pricing. As for the SE you will not see this model reach the australian market. However an identically spec'd bike will be making it's way to oZ without the decal kit featured on the SE..
  18. Any reason why we don't get the decals (good thing imo :p )?
  19. I'm sure you could order the bellypan but apart from that and two stickers the bike destined for the oz market will be identical in every way.
  20. I think it looks great with the normal red and black scheme. A full red belly pan with Aprilia written in white like the WSBK bikes would top it off nicely.