Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2009 Yamaha R1

Discussion in 'Archived' started by mjmoo75, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is my R1, purchased new in November 2010 & still has remainder of new bike warranty. With most 09 R1's they had a few recalls & it was straight in to have these addressed, these included upgraded cam chain adjuster & upgraded Head lights. Only travelled 9500kms and has rego until Nov. Fitted with GYTR slip on's this bike is a real head turner. Also fitted with genuine Oggy Knobs, fender illuminator, tinted double bubble, screen, tinted indicators. Custom Yamaha Racing rim tape, and k&n filter. Has gold levers, tank badges. Preload knobs, & oil cap, just to add some Bling! Also has ''YAMME" Rego plate!!!!! This bike is a real weapon & not for the faint hearted, this is the reason the Wife says it's gotta go! It's never seen a race track and never abused. I have the original mufflers & screen. (never used). Please no tyre kickers & no test pilots. I'm happy to answer any questions. Cheers Matt ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340924845.104375. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340924867.130648.

Attached Files:

2. More pic's
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340924940.427457. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340924961.845180. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340924986.313749.
  3. Price you're chasing?

Taken from the sticky of the rules of this section - not being picky, just trying to help out mate.

4. Thanks, Krollinator (y)

A price is indeed required. Scmick bike dude !
  5. Yeah Sorry Guy's, asking $13,200 ono, located in Bathurst NSW.
  6. Wow, good price!
    Very choice modifications too, should sell quick...best of luck
  7. Thanks something_wild, it's an awesome bike but moving house and no time to ride it.
  8. Bumping will have you're ad removed, please abide by the rules

Tapatalking from somewhere, maybe even behind you so look out!!!
  9. *your
    • Like Like x 4
  10. lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
  11. stupid iPhone auto fill
  12. Price drop $12500, need it gone, house sold yesterday and I'm on the move!!!!
  13. 3 weeks until the move $12,000 firm !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.