Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2009 triumph 675

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by chigazz, Sep 29, 2008.

1. I think the changes (however minor) make the front of the 675 look a lot worse!

And HI!!! Long time between drinks and all that. 'Speaking' to Hornet got me to check NR and actually post! :eek:

And might as well, HA HA.. I go to Japan and Hong Kong for the greater part of a month starting in just about 7 days exactly! *been wanting to do this for about 20 years.... took my time*
  2. Good to see you back mate! :wink:

3. Cheers! :grin: It's been a fairly hectic life for me of late. Just busy catching up on life so to speak. I plan to spend more time back on web forums once I get back from overseas. At present, most internet time is spent on Japan :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'll say it as I'm so bloody happy it is finally happening. Off to holiday in Japan... :grin: :grin: :grin:

If only Japan knew how to make the best supersport class bike, I might be tempted to ride one :wink: Have fun riding with kinky and his gsxr 750. My arm is getting stronger, still taking it's time to heal up fully but I'm getting there!

Still, I currently still ride with the knowledge of 'feeling' my arm is on it's way to being back like it used to be. Yay \o/ :grin:

Hope life is good for you and all the other various sillybillys + pyschos who post on here that know life is not meant to always be taken serious :wink: :eek: