Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD 2009 Suzuki GSXR600 - Brisbane

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by Daniel W-Bush, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Hey world! Early Saturday morning (25th September) my motorbike was stolen from Perry lane Brisbane city. Pretty sure it was between 2am and 8am on Saturday the 26th of September. Pretty sure it was a professional job as it was fitted with an immobiliser and it was locked. What these scum don't realise is I only just move and hadn't updated my insurance and it's not covered. So they have taken this away from me without realising I work dam hard for small pleasures and this is one of them. Im a full time student who works for everything he has and this just hurts! If you guys see anything on the internet of someone trying to sell it let me know. Share this as much as you can please. It's a 2009 Suzuki GSXR-600. Vin number: JS2CV111200100682 rego number: 225MA. Had hail damage on the right side of the fuel tank as well. Also had an irish flag under the windshield.

Attached Files:

2. Sorry to hear Daniel, insurance are claiming it was not at the registered address are they. That sucks, you may get some advice/help from the Financial Ombudsman
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Sorry for your loss and I sure hope you are lucky and your bike is recovered in good condition. But I don't think these thieves care about you being a student, un-insured, poor or whatever; they are no Robin Hoods. These scoundrels would steal from their own family; I don't think there is any sense of honor whatsoever.
  4. Sorry mate to hear that. Post it to Facebook as well and post the link and I'll be glad to share it too. You did what you could. Hope it turns up in ride-able condition or you get reimbursed for it somehow.