Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r Blue $6900ono

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by PilotPete, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purchased new at the start of May, in excellent condition it has been well loved and ridden as a daily commuter for my 2 minute trip to work and weekend rides through the twisties.

Engine was run in properly. It has 7500km's on it and it has had the 1000 and 6000km services. Still has 5 months rego and 17 months factory warranty! The bike has had some small modifications including; LED tail light, Fender eliminator, HEL braided brake line which has greatly improved the feel and performance and also fitted with Dunlop GPR Alpha 10’s at 6000kms, arguably the best tyre for small capacity bikes. The new tyres grab onto the road and provide supreme performance compared to the OEM tyres.

This bike is the ultimate learner’s bike, providing a great platform to learn to ride on and plenty of performance as you’re riding progresses. Selling due to working at a motorbike dealership and no longer requiring my own bike. Bike is located on the Sunshine Coast, QLD (despite the ACT plate) If you have any questions feel free to contact me on 0404 379 678
    Rego is 75661.

please note that the photos range over time through the different mods.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Price drop to $6500

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.