Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2009 GS500F For Sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by panayiotis, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 panayiotis, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    Like many, started on a GS and now my restrictions are finished, looking to upgrade. Super reliable, I'm the second owner having done 4000 of its 9,xxx kilometres. Serviced at 6k at 60 degree motorcycles, and has run like a dream ever since. New battery a couple of months ago and the only mod is blue rim tape.

Previous owner dropped it in his front yard, so there is a slight crack near the indicator and scratch on fairing too, it's not immediately noticeable, when I post pictures I'll take some close up shots.

Sad to see her go......$4500 for net riders neg

2. These photos where taken when I picked her up, the only visible difference now is the blue rim tape.

3. damn, tough crowd!
  4. Mate, I'm in the market for a LAMS bike, but honestly, for $5k I'd expect a clean GS500.

How'd those dings and scratches get there? Maybe PM me.
  5. Price dropped to $4500 for netriders[DOUBLEPOST=1357436890,1356733891][/DOUBLEPOST]ttt
  6. Patience mate, bike market is sloooow. Took me about four to five months to sell my Enfield same time last year.
  7. Tell me about it, I think another week or so and then its off to the wholesalers as I need to let her go.
  8. Yeah well it all comes down to time vs money really. The faster you need it gone, the lower your asking price gets
  9. Congrats bud (y)
  10. Thanks mate, handing the keys over tonight, will be sad to see her go, but her new owner looks like a nice kid.
  11. you're lucky, I would've said you'd probably have to come down to something like 3.5 due to the 1500 dollar price rollback on new ones
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.